Interactive Project Manager
Know that we’re in the business of digging for what matters most to real people, then working to bring that to life in the most beautiful and useful way that we can. If that resonates with you, read on.
To simply describe our Project Managers, they are the ones who coordinate projects from start to finish. That means working with developers, designers, animators, clients, users, photographers, executives… you get the picture. To Bukwild, our Project Managers make the work better by knowing when to engage each capability and ensuring they have the direction and support to build something that raises the bar creatively and/or technically. They’re the experts of the unknown, comfortable in any situation. They maintain a high level of integrity by educating, motivating, and by thinking critically to solve challenges large and small with a greater end-goal in mind. They strive to communicate clearly and efficiently with an undercurrent of positivity. You know, no big deal.
- You’re a seasoned Project Manager who’s worked within the digital space
- You are passionate about innovation, start ups and new initiatives.
- You’re savvy in tech, have an eye for great content, an ear for storytelling and a knack for conversation
- You communicate changes in projects confidently, effectively, and empathetically
- You know your way around a spreadsheet, gantt charts and status reports
- You take pride in learning and teaching
- You know what it means to be agile and also to be Agile
- You cater to the balancing act of efficiency and quality
- Responsible for the ‘day-to-day’ for assigned projects
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors, Strategists and Creative Directors to create, communicate and track project plans from start to finish; scheduling, resourcing, milestones, estimates, budgets, etc.
- Champion & steward internal workflows and processes
- Support the team & the client
- So many emails
- Create agendas, lead meetings & always follow up
- Analyze project success and health on an ongoing basis
- Manage external resources, vendors and licensing
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct experience managing digital projects
- Deep experience launching and developing new brands.
- Strong understanding of each step of the process (strategy, concept, requirements, design, development)
- Proven understanding of project management software and reporting: Mavenlink, Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Jira, Gitlab, Github, etc.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org